Saturday, February 13, 2010

1969-2010

There are so many things I could say about Alexander Mcqueen, in fact I thought of more than a few!  But there are no words to express the greatness.  Mcqueen was my idol and it is so sad to think that he is gone.  The world will not be the same without his beautiful art.  In homage to him I decided to illustrate a few looks that I have found inspiring from throughout the years.  I had the grand idea to do multiple illustrations but have only finished these two, so they will have to do for now.  My love for Mcqueen and my love for fashion are synonymous and he will be truly missed but never forgotten!  <3 Brijitte

1 comment:

  1. this is a great dedication for him-i don't think fashion can ever be the same

    your illustrations are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete